Cazitel Plus for Dogs
Cazitel Plus tablets for dogs are an effective multi-wormer that eliminates most common gastrointestinal worm infections in dogs. The oral formula is specially designed for dogs to treat commonly found intestinal worms including roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms. It also aids in controlling the shedding of giardia oocysts. Cazitel Plus tablets for dogs contain Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate and Febantel as its main ingredients. All these active ingredients work together in eliminating gastrointestinal worms and also helps in its thorough prevention for several weeks.
- Strictly for oral administration in dogs only.
- Weigh the doggy and then select the appropriate pack size for complete effectiveness.
- The tablets can be given directly in the mouth of the dog or mixed in food.
- There is no prior requirement for starvation before or after the treatment.
- For requirement and frequency of repeat administration, consult your veterinarian.
- Cazitel Plus tablets for Small and Medium dogs
- Between half a kg and 2kg - Give a quarter of a tablet
- Between 3kg and 5kg - Give half a tablet
- Between 6kg and 10kg - Give one tablet
- Between 11kg and 15kg - Give one and a half tablets
- Between 16kg and 20kg - Give two tablets
- Between 21kg and 25kg - Give two and a half tablets
- Between 26kg and 30kg - Give three tablets
- Between 31kg and 35kg - Give three and a half tablets
- Between 36kg and 40kg - Give four tablets.
Above 40 kg administer 1 tablet per 10 kg
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate and Febantel